SUPER BONUS COMBO! This special download-only edition includes the Embrilliance Essentials, AlphaTricks, Density Repair Kit, Enthusiast & Thumbnailer.
Please Note: Serial number will be made available after the order is placed. To access your serial numbers, make sure that you are logged in and click on Order Status. Click on the applicable order number - serial numbers are listed on the online invoice. No physical product will be shipped.
Click Here To Download (Opens in a new window - Direct link to Embrilliance Download Page)
If you are like most of us, you’ve purchased and downloaded more than a few alphabet designs. They are gorgeous to look at once embroidered, but a pain to layout properly. If a letter is to be repeated, say as in “Bobby” then the copy and paste can leave you feeling drained. Worse, if you do it in the wrong sequence, then your machine winds up jumping here, there and everywhere.
Now your creativity and productivity will flourish! With the Embrilliance Thumbnailer, you can actually SEE the embroidery designs! No more guessing what "Butterfly.pes" or any of your designs look like anymore!
Imagine yourself clicking on your My Documents folder. Then you click on a folder where you store you very large library of embroidery designs. (We know you have a large stash!) In the past, you would see a list of file names but no preview. Finding the embroidery designs was a challenge. How can your creativity flourish under such restrictive conditions? All you really want to do is find the perfect design from your library for your next embroidery project.
Wow! Preview Designs!
After installing the Embrilliance Thumbnailer software, I opened up a folder labeled Butterfly, where I store one of my favorite butterfly designs. I click on the file, and am able to preview the design on the right of the screen!
And even if you do get all the letters in, and in the proper order, then there’s the issue of aligning them so they look right. And what if you need to nudge the size down a hair? Aaargh! Now you start all over again by going through a sizing program.
Can’t one simple thing make this problem easy? Yes! AlphaTricks solves all those issues and makes using your alphabet designs fun!
Density Repair Kit
• Removes hidden stitches from within a design so that it will sew thinner, cleaner, and with less thread (and needle) breakage.
• De-Clumps design areas. These are areas that are over-sewn repeatedly with the same color.
• Filters small stitches from your designs that would otherwise create thread build-ups and jam the machine.
• Reduce the density in designs that were shrunk to fit a hoop.
• Increase the density of designs for better coverage.
• View the density of designs to see how they’ll sew before expending time and thread on a trial.
• Limits the density of your designs based on the fabric and thread that you are using.
• Informs you of how best to embroider the project or fabric that you are working on. It recommends stabilization, hooping technique, needle type and size, and thread weight to help your project succeed.
• Saves you time and money. Reduced stitch counts save enormous amounts of time and thread usage. Proper density adjustments allow projects to complete successfully. With DRK, project time and thread savings of 15%-30% are common!
• Runs with or without Essentials, because it’s so cool, everyone ought to have it!
Density Repair Kit is so unique it has four patents!
The Density Map
The Density Map is a graphical display of the density, or stitches-per-inch in your designs. To see the Density Map, click the button on the main toolbar. This is useful to see if a design is not going to sew well. For instance, this is a design that has been accidentally overlapped outside of Essentials, thus its density is very high.
Like weather radar, the density map shows areas where trouble is likely:
Where the design shows bright red in color, there are six layers or more of thread, which undoubtedly will produce poor embroidery results.
The Density Map can be used to illustrate when a design (probably from the internet) is dangerous to sew on a project without test sewing it first. And it also helps identify when you would want the Remove Hidden Stitches function or even the Sweep. Those features will remove stitches that are likely to cause poor design production, while maintaining the same visual design.
Learn more here.
Once you have mastered the Essentials, you might be ready to play a little bit more, explore more advanced functions, and take on a little more challenge. If this is you, you might be an enthusiast. We named this program after you!
Check out these features:
- Stitch editing
- Multiple hooping
- Baste Hoop
- Precise Position
- Mirror X 4
- Instant repeat
- Advanced Thread editor
- Advanced Sizing controls
- Advanced Stitch properties
- Runs without Essentials, but when combined, a lot of easy-to-use fun can be found!
Every embroiderer needs to do some basic things. Those things should be easy and fun, not an hour long trip to the dealer for a class. And it shouldn’t cost an arm and a leg, either. And just because your computer is a Mac with OSX or a PC with Windows 7 64 doesn’t mean you should be left out! Embroidery software should be easy, fun and useful for everybody.
A couple years ago, someone told us what they like to use in their software. And then we heard the same thing from someone else. And it occurred to us that there are some things which are, “Essential to every embroiderer.” Yet many software programs have everything and the kitchen sink too, and they charge you for it. So we put just those things in one simple, inexpensive program, and called it, “Essentials.”
What are these “Essentials?”
Using your computer you can:
• Merge embroidery designs in almost any format, even while they are in .ZIPs.
• Resize, with stitch recalculation.
• Convert Thread Brands on your designs.
• Add lettering in Multi-Line, Monogram and Circle modes. You can even spiral text or make really LARGE letters.
• Save in your machine’s format.
• Save working files so that you can edit text later.
• Overlap designs and have significant understitching removed.
• Run a simulator to show how your designs will sew out.
• Group/ Ungroup
• Change or remove individual colors in a design.
• Have many chances to Undo your work.
• There are special, self-modifying designs that can be used, and some come with the program. These designs calculate their stitches as you play with them for super results!
• Intel Mac OSX 10.5 (Leopard) and later. Also includes special features to enable Mac users to write USB devices and floppy disks for use with embroidery machines.
Note for Mac users who also own Husqvarna Viking Designer 1 machines: we also make Convert It, Mac which emulates Disk Manager on your Mac! The two programs make a very nice combined solution for D1 owners who use Mac.
Want to view the 12 included fonts? Click Here!
Don’t forget, you can View and Merge design files, even if they are in .ZIPs!
(Designs shown are not included, but shown with permission from Adorable Ideas.)
Size matters too!
Some companies charge more than this for a program that only does resizing of embroidery designs. With Essentials, sizing with stitch recalculation is included! You can re-size embroidery down to half and up to 250%!
We Live in a Colorful World
Colorize your designs. In a couple clicks you can convert an entire design to your favorite thread brand. Want to change colors in a design one-by-one? Maybe you have a DST file which has no colors, and you want to make it look correct by colorizing it. No problem. We’ve got you covered. Er, colored! Don’t see your brand here? We add threads whenever we can. Send us a link, and if we can get the color info, we’ll add it.
What makes Essentials stand out from the rest?
We all know there are other programs to do embroidery. And some have great features. Some have great prices. But the features you’re told you’ll love are the ones you never use. And when you want to do something simple, it isn’t easy. Often there’s no dedicated community. Help is haphazard. Worse, the inexpensive web-only software isn’t supported by your local dealer.
Embrilliance is here to fix all that. We have dealers. We have support. We narrowed down the features every embroiderer needs and put only those in this wonderful program. And we made it affordable! If you have the desire to get more out of embroidery than simply using your machine, this is how you do it.
So what are you waiting for? It’s available now. Get started today!
Wondering if it works with files for your machine? Yes it does!
Essentials can read:
.ART, .ART42, .ART50, .ART60, .CND,
.CSD, .DST, .DSZ, .EMB, .EMD,
.EXP, .EXP+, .HUS, .JAN, .JEF,
.JEF+, .PCS, .PCM, .PES, .PHB,
.PHC, .PHD, .SEW, .SHV, .TAP,
.VIP, .VP3, .XXX
Essentials can write:
.CSD, .DST, .DSZ, .EXP, .EXP+,
.HUS, .JEF, .PCS, .PCM, .PES,
.SEW, .SHV, .TAP, .VIP, .VP3,
Want to read the manual? Click Here.
Prefer to view the help file online? Click Here.
OK, I've Ordered The Software, Now How Do I Download It?
Thank you! Here is how it's done. First log in to your Sewforless.com account. Next, click on the "Order Status" link. This will bring you to a list of your orders. Click on the newest order. Once it brings up the order invoice, simply click on the icon. Your software will begin to download! It is in a zipped file, so you will need to extract (unzip) the different files. Your serial numbers will be emailed separately. Thank you! Please Note: There are no refunds on downloadable software.
There are no customer reviews yet...