Convert It, Mac Embroidery Software
Features & Specifications
- This is real Mac software that looks and feels like a Mac product…no need to run Windows!
- You've been waiting for this essential embroidery software for Mac users
- You can now view design images and details including size and stitch count, convert designs between most home embroidery machine formats, unzip, colorize, color sort and print templates plus more with your Mac!
- Works with virtually every home embroidery format
More details and key features:
- Browse designs, images, text files and even zips! View as thumbnails or table view with extended information such as file date, thread usage, stitch count and more.
- See design size and stitch count
- Convert designs between different embroidery formats including most home embroidery machine types
- Colorize designs in PES and VP3 with thread brands. Possibilities include Madeira, Sulky, Robison Anton and many more.
- Prints out both design thumbnails and actual size templates which can be used for design placement
- Color Sort intelligently reduces the number of times you have to re-thread your machine
- Auto Baste will baste the rectangular outline of a design
- Estimate the thread usage for a design
- Automatically create design notes, including a thread shopping list
- Convert a design to a TIFF file for print, re-digitizing or the web
- Centers designs automatically
- Drag and drop designs right to a floppy or USB stick for instant use in most machines
- Read and view all these embroidery formats, including zipped files: ART, ART42, ART50, CND, CSD, DST, EMB, EMD, EXP, EXP+, GNC, HUS, JAN, JEF, JEF+, PCM, PCS, PEC, PES, PHB, PHC, PHD, SEW, SHV, TAP, VIP, VP3, XXX
- Write all these embroidery formats: DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PCS, PES, SEW, SHV, TAP, VIP, VP3, XXX
- Also views the following image and text files: BMP, GIF, JPG, TIF, TXT
- Computer requirements: Mac OS X version 10.4 or later. Intel or PowerPC Macs
There are no customer reviews yet...Log in to create a review