Features & Specifications
New and Improved!
Now with Integrated ON-OFF Switch and More Ergonomic Design.
Accessorize your creations with sparkle and dazzle!
Easily apply Hot-fix crystals, pearl studs, rhinestuds, and nail heads to almost any surface with the new and improved Hot-fix Applicator Wand. Features handy on/off switch on handle, short barrel allows for precise placement, new ergonomic design with a finger guard for protection from the hot metal barrel, and has a balanced handle so the wand cannot tip over and does not require a stand. Ready to use in two minutes. Includes eight interchangeable tips.
To attach hot-fix crystals and rhinestuds:
To attach nailheads and pearls:
- Choose the correct size attachment tip for the item you´ve selected.
- With the wand unplugged, screw the selected tip clockwise into the wand.
- Plug the wand into a power outlet and preheat (about 4 minutes).
- Lightly place the wand tip straight down onto the item and pick up the item.
- Turn the wand upright. Wait for the glue to get shiny and start to bubble (about 10 seconds).
- Place tip straight down. Touch to attach the item on the surface to be decorated. Lift straight up; the item is now attached.
UL approved. 5 year limited warranty.
- Place the item glue side down on the surface to be decorated.
- Use the appropriate tip to apply light pressure for 10-15 seconds. Touch the entire surface of the nailhead with the tip.
- If the items appears loose, repeat steps 1 and 2 until it is securely attached.
Log in to create a review
| Professional Touch Precision Electric Hot-Fix Crystal Applicator Wand|
|By Maria from Altus, Oklahoma |
|I had one of these, but for some reason during the move it was misplaced. When I did use it I loved it! I loved the fact one how easy it was to use and how it had a safety feature to automatic shut off.|
© 2000 - 2012 American Sewing Machine, Inc. & Sewforless.com ...Where Stitchers Come First
Sewforless.com is not responsible for typographical errors or omissions relating to pricing, copy, photography or application. In the event of a pricing error Sewforless.com will contact you via email, phone or fax with the correct pricing information.