Pinmoor quilt anchors offer a unique solution to an age-old problem.† Instead of pinning your quilt with safety pins, which are both awkard and cumbersome, Pinmmor offers a quick, easy and safe way to anchor your pieces.† Moving pins has never been easier and Pinmmor anchors are colorful and reusable.† Pinmoors are Made in USA.
* Put the pin in through the top layer to the back, then from the back to the top.
* Attach the Pinmoor, or hold the Pinmoor and put the pin through the layers and stick it into the Pinmoor.
* Use the pins you already have and like.
* The head of Pin and Pinmoor sit on top of the quilt.
* Pinmoors are easily removed while quilting.
* Take them out while quilting and put the pin and Pinmoor into a bowl.
* When done, take a magnet pincushion and put it over a bowl. The pins come up and Pinmoors stay in the bowl.
*†Use †numbered flower head pins† with a Pinmoor to keep track of rows while piecing.
* Use your Pinmoor to keep sewing needles from getting lost in pincushions.
* Use Pinmoor to hold doll parts in place while sewing.
* Your pins will not leave the same holes in your fabric like safety pins do.
* Pinmoors will be more ergonomic to use too. I have a painful right hand and these donít upset it.
Sewforless.com is not responsible for typographical errors or omissions relating to pricing, copy, photography or application. In the event of a pricing error Sewforless.com will contact you via email, phone or fax with the correct pricing information.