Unsewn koozies (also known as huggies, coolies, can coolers, etc.) work great for embroidery, direct to garment, sublimation or heat presses. Finished koozies fold flat to fit in your pocket or purse, quickly & easily. Not recommended for water bottles. Please Note: Due to the special dying process used to create the Chevron stripes, you MAY notice a small white gap in the zipper seam. This is normal for this procedure. Made 100% in the USA!
So how do I embroider on my koozie? It's Easy!
1. Using peel n stick stabilizer, stick the koozie down, centering the embroidery design on the desired location.
3. Pull the koozie off of the stabilizer, trimming any excess.
4. Line up the sides of the koozie, inside out.
5. Sew up the sides with a straight stretch stitch. You can use a regular straight stitch, but the straight stretch stitch sews it in triplicate and strengthens the seam. Do not sew the top.
6. Turn the koozie inside out - enjoy!
Please Note: Due to the coloring process of the koozie, the seams around the zipper show lighter in color. This is a normal part of the dying process and is not a defect.
Sewforless.com is not responsible for typographical errors or omissions relating to pricing, copy, photography or application. In the event of a pricing error Sewforless.com will contact you via email, phone or fax with the correct pricing information.