Embroidery Assistant Embroidery Design Converter Box - Includes One Blank Card
Features & Specifications
Embroidery Assistant is just what you need to create a memory card that works with your machine! Easily convert embroidery designs to usable formats so you have more design options!
Embroidery Assistant automatically converts designs in most embroidery formats to your home embroidery machine format with a simple process:
- Read designs from a memory card and automatically save them to your computer’s hard drive.
- Select designs for conversion from various media including CD-ROM, USB flash drive, your computer’s hard drive, and removable disk drives (such as Smart Media and Compact Flash cards). You can also select designs using the “drag and drop” feature from Windows® Explorer.
- Write selected designs to a rewritable memory card, ATA card, Smart Media, or your embroidery machine. As the designs are being written their formats are automatically converted into the appropriate home embroidery machine format.
View as Thumbnails and Organize
- Organization is a cinch with the thumbnail viewer. Without leaving the Embroidery Assistant program or opening individual design files, you can quickly relocate or archive groups of designs to a variety of removable disk drives.
Service and Support
- With detailed built-in help files as well as online and telephone technical support, you’ll have everything you need to get the most out of your Embroidery Assistant.
- Rewritable cards are available in these formats: PES/HUS, ART/PCS/VIP, XXX** and JEF
- Each card holds an entire design collection for completing more projects with fewer trips to your computer.
- * Requires adapter, sold separately
Writes to the following home embroidery formats:
- Baby Lock/Bernina Deco/Brother/Simplicity/White (PES)
- Viking 1+, Rose, 605 (HUS)
- Pfaff 7570/7560 (PCS)
- Janome 10,000/11,000 (JEF)
- Elna/Singer (EMD)
- Viking/Pfaff (VIP, VP3)
- Viking (SHV)
- DOS Expanded for Artisita (EXP)
- Singer XL100, XL1000 (XXX)**
- Pentium III processor or above Viking 1+, Rose, 605 (HUS)
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8, 32bit or 64bit
- 133 MB RAM
- 250 MB Hard Drive space
- 800 x 600 Video Display or better
- CD-ROM drive
- USB Port
There are no customer reviews yet...Log in to create a review
© 2000 - 2012 American Sewing Machine, Inc. & Sewforless.com ...Where Stitchers Come First
Sewforless.com is not responsible for typographical errors or omissions relating to pricing, copy, photography or application. In the event of a pricing error Sewforless.com will contact you via email, phone or fax with the correct pricing information.