Features & Specifications
These designs can be sewn and sold. Make your designs pay for themselves!
- This collection makes it easy to group designs together for professional flawless results
- These 35 designs offer a modern twist to traditional crewelwork—these floral designs are blooming with intricate stitched details and gorgeous satin stitching
- Best of all, you can create a variety of looks by utilizing the under-stitching within 22 of the designs for maximum impact while stretching your dollar
- Designing treasured projects often seems out of reach, but not anymore, coordinating elegant embroidery is at your fingertips with this artist collection
- Get four looks from one design using the straight stitch under-stitching within—traditional embroidery, Color It Applique, Fringed Applique, and Set In Applique
- Color It Applique is super easy. Simply stitch the straight stitch under-stitching and color in areas of the design with fabric pens, markers, or crayons then continue embroidering the decorative stitches.
- Fringed Applique is simple and requires little effort to achieve the desired effect. Layer a piece of sheer fabric over the straight stitch under-stitching and continue embroidering the decorative stitches. After embroidering, trim fabric and fringe with a brush.
- Set In Applique requires a bit more attention, but is well worth the extra effort. Use the straight stitch under-stitching to tack applique fabrics in place prior to embroidering the decorative stitches. Easy trimming ensures a clean and professional result.
- Includes free project instructions for a 18-1/4" x 46-1/2" table runner and an embroidered candle
- Collection includes 35 embroidery designs: stylish open work floral motifs with coordinating medallions, buds, swirls and dots
- Stitch field requirements:
- 13 designs fit a 4" x 4" stitch field
- 22 designs fit a 5" x 7" stitch field
- Multiformat CD-ROM includes:
- Thread color sequence charts for each design
- 10 embroidery formats: ART, BLF, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, SHV, VIP, VP3
- Amazing Designs Edit Xpress software to re-size, re-color, preview and print Amazing Designs collections
- This CD-ROM requires a windows based computer and a transfer medium to load designs to embroidery machine. (Examples of a transfer medium include Floppy Disk, Flash Drive, Reader/Writer system with Memory Card such as the Amazing Box Max or Sewing Machine Software.)
- Designs can be sewn and sold
||The CD version of this collection also features FREE Edit Express™ software to quickly re-color, re-size, preview, and print these designs.
The following embroidery formats are on this CD-ROM:
ART, BLF, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, SHV, VIP, VP3
Contains 13 designs for 4"x4" hoops, 22 designs for 5"x7" hoops
IMPORTANT: Please be sure you know what you are buying. Once you open a software package it is not returnable. We will gladly exchange any defective merchandise for the same title. Be sure to double check all information on the package before you open it. If you are still unsure, please contact Sewforless.com Sewing & Embroidery Product Advisors toll free at 1-866-739-2568.
There are no customer reviews yet...Log in to create a review
© 2000 - 2012 American Sewing Machine, Inc. & Sewforless.com ...Where Stitchers Come First
Sewforless.com is not responsible for typographical errors or omissions relating to pricing, copy, photography or application. In the event of a pricing error Sewforless.com will contact you via email, phone or fax with the correct pricing information.