BuzzXplore works like Windows Explorer so it is intuitive to use and familiar the first time you open the software. Provides all the essential tools for organizing and finding your design files - locate, print, sort, drag and drop, cut, copy, paste, rename, convert, zip and unzip files and so much more!
New! Embroidery Drive Writing Wizard - quickly write to USB embroidery drives, Bernina drives, compact flash drives and even external hard drives.
Enhanced! Artista Support - display and convert from artista v4, 5 and 6.
New! Advanced search tool - displays search results in a new results catalog.
New! List Report - to print a complete folder tree and their contents even with a file filter activated.
New! Full Windows Context Menu - right click on a file name to open a full Windows Context menu with options such as open with, send to, etc...
Enhanced! Catalog Mode - Catalog mode now allows you to include multiple or non-contiguous folders or designs to create the exact catalog you need!
Bonus! BuzzEdit Lite for basic design editing.
Bonus! thirty professional embroidery design samples.
Embroidery Drive Writing
- Embroidery Drive Writing Wizard makes it easy!
- Writes USB Drives for use in Embroidery Machines with a USB Flash Drive Port including Bernina 200s, 730s and 830s (Bernina Drive)
- Writes Compact Flash also known as ATA cards
- Writes SHV Formatted diskettes or USB Drives to use in the Designer 1
- Or even external or networked drives
- Built in support for the BuzzBox, embroidery card reader/writer for PES/HUS
Convert Embroidery Formats
- Accurately convert designs on-the-fly or thousands at a time in seconds to the folder of your choice.
- Display graphics files along side of your embroideries. Great for keeping pictures of your projects.
- Accurately convert graphics from one graphics format to another.
- Create graphic "snap shots" of your embroidery designs in beautiful, realistic 3-D.
- Print design lists, thumbnails or actual size.
- Create professional-looking design catalogs for embroidery customers to browse.
- Customize your thumbnail reports to include sewing information and number of thumbnails per page.
- Print actual Size templates which are perfect for use in design placement.
- Print a design table of contents and optionally include file names
- 30 Free Professional Embroidery Designs. Several professional embroidery design companies have included some exclusive embroidery designs for you to sample.
Organize & Manage
- No separate Catalog to maintain. Works directly on the files on your computer.
- View and organize all of your embroidery designs and graphics in one place, even in Zip archive files.
- View thumbnails and preview multiple designs with instant realistic 3-D threads
- Catalog mode allows you to include multiple or non-contiguous folders or designs for conversions, sorting, reports or just browsing.
- Automatically create a folder tree of over 500 design categories for organizing your designs.
- Move or copy files between folders with a simple drag and drop.
Edit & Watch Your Designs Sew
- Launch MOST embroidery software even most you can't launch from Windows Explorer.
- Use the included free BuzzEdit Lite to change thread colors, or rotate, mirror or flip designs.
- The BuzzEdit Lite sew simulator lets you "see" how your designs will sew.
- Search for files, folder or specific text in designs or notes. Results of your query may be displayed in a new catalog
- View only the files you need by using powerful file filters.
- Automatically create design note files for storing additional design information.
- Watch a 3-D slide show of your designs to quickly preview them.
Zip Archive Support
- Zip'd designs can be viewed, converted or printed in reports without unzipping first.
- Quickly extract the contents of Zip Archives using the Extraction Wizard or just drag and drop the into the desired folder.