Features & Specifications
||You can make this quilt! Download the project instructions here.
These designs can be sewn and sold. Make your designs pay for themselves!
- Turn your embroidery machine into an applique machine
- Discover how to easily make accurate and consistent 2", 3", and 4" star appliques
- Plus, use the continuous quilting borders and decorative embroideries to finish your project for coordinating results
- Choose your favorite applique method, stitch applique in place, embroider over raw edges, and finish with decorative embellishments
- These quick star appliques are perfect for accenting quilts, wall hangings, sweatshirt makeovers, totes, and more
- You'll be star struck with the easy automatic applique technique as your machine effortlessly tacks your applique fabric in place and covers the raw edges resulting in near perfect results every time!
- Use one of two easy fabric cutting methods: After the applique fabric is tacked down, simply trim away excess with a sharp scissors like the 5" Embroidery Nipper, or start with a pre-cut star shape by cutting your applique fabric with the
- Collection includes 33 motifs in 1 to 3 sizes each for a total of 79 embroidery designs:
- Quilted centers: Starburst, Rays, Stars, Stipples, Angles Stripes, Horizontal Stripes, Vertical Stripes, and Waves
- Stitching finishes: Blanket, E-Stitch, Ladder, Satin, Staggared and Star
- Applique groupings
- Echo quilting
- Peek-a-boo centers, two options; a portion of the applique fabric is covered with stitching allowing the fabric from underneath to peek through the center.
- Applique star with sprinkles; fill stitch and quilted options. Decorative sprinkles are embroidered around the applique star for a decorative accent
- Fill stitch decorative embroideries; solid, positive fill and negative fill options
- Continuous quilting borders: 1", 2", and 2-1/2" wide versions
- Stitch field requirements:
- 42 designs fit a 4" x 4" stitch field
- 37 designs fit a 5" x 7" stitch field
- Multiformat CD-ROM includes:
- Thread color sequence charts for each design
- 10 embroidery formats: ART, BLF, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, SHV, VIP, VP3
- Amazing Designs Edit Xpress software to re-size, re-color, preview and print Amazing Designs collections
- This CD-ROM requires a windows based computer and a transfer medium to load designs to embroidery machine. (Examples of a transfer medium include Floppy Disk, Flash Drive, Reader/Writer system with Memory Card such as the Amazing Box Max or Sewing Machine Software.)
- Designs can be sewn and sold
||The CD version of this collection also features FREE Edit Express™ software to quickly re-color, re-size, preview, and print these designs.
The following embroidery formats are on this CD-ROM:
ART, BLF, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, SHV, VIP, VP3
Contains 42 designs for 4"x4" hoops, 37 designs for 5"x7" hoops
IMPORTANT: Please be sure you know what you are buying. Once you open a software package it is not returnable. We will gladly exchange any defective merchandise for the same title. Be sure to double check all information on the package before you open it. If you are still unsure, please contact Sewforless.com Sewing & Embroidery Product Advisors toll free at 1-866-739-2568.
There are no customer reviews yet...Log in to create a review