Amazing Box MAX™ automatically converts designs in most embroidery formats to your home embroidery machine format with a simple 3-step process:
• Read designs directly from a memory card and automatically save them to your computer’s hard drive
• Select designs for conversion from various media including CD-ROM, USB flash drive, floppy disk, your computer’s hard drive, and removable disk drives (such as Smart Media and Compact Flash cards). You can also select designs using the “drag and drop” feature from Windows® Explorer.
• Write selected designs to a rewritable memory card or a variety of removable disk drives such as USB flash drive, floppy disk, Smart Media, Compact Flash, ATA card, or even direct to your embroidery machine. As the designs are being written their formats are automatically converted into the appropriate home embroidery machine format: PES, HUS, PCS, JEF, SEW, EMD, VIP/VP3, SHV, EXP, or XXX*
Convenient Design Transfer
• Without leaving the Amazing Box MAX program, you can quickly relocate or archive groups of designs to a variety of removable disk drives.
Service and Support at www.amazingdesigns.com and toll-free 866-336-8329
• With detailed built-in help files as well as online and telephone technical support, you’ll have everything you need to get the most out of your Amazing Box MAX.
• Large capacity rewritable cards are available in these formats: PES/HUS, ART/PCS, SEW, XXX*, and JEF. Write as many designs to the card as it will hold, there’s no longer a 6-design limit!
Writes to the following home embroidery formats:
• Baby Lock/Bernina Deco/Brother/Simplicity/White (PES)
• Viking 1+, Rose, 605 (HUS)
• Pfaff 7570/7560 (PCS)
• Janome 10,000/11,000/300E (JEF)
• Elna/Janome/Kenmore/New Home (SEW)
• Elna/Singer (EMD)
• Viking/Pfaff (VIP, VP3)
• Viking (SHV)
• Dos Expanded for Bernina Artista (EXP)
• Singer XL100, XL1000 (XXX)* *Requires adapter, sold separately
Recommended System Requirements
• Pentium III processor or above
• Windows® 2000 or above
• 133 MB RAM
• 250 MB Hard Drive space
• 800 x 600 Video Display or better
• CD-ROM drive
• USB port
TOP REASONS WHY AMAZING BOX MAX IS YOUR BEST CHOICE...
1. Easier to install and use— no more driver issues!
2. Larger capacity on the optional rewritable cards- no more 6 design limit!
3. Writes to more formats: Elna/Singer (EMD), Viking/Pfaff (VIP,VP3), and Viking (SHV)
4. Ability to save and convert designs to more than just rewritable memory cards—send to a variety of removable disk drives such as USB flash drive, floppy disk, Compact Flash, Smart Media, or even direct to your embroidery machine
5. Conveniently “drag and drop” designs to be written
6. Free reliable technical support— Amazing Box MAX offers built-in help files, as well as online and telephone support from in-house Amazing Designs experts
7. Free updates available online at www.amazingdesigns.com
Amazing Box MAX Includes
• Reader/Writer box
• Design Conversion Software
• USB Cable
• Printable Instruction Manual via PDF file
| Amazing Box Max....easy.....easy.....easy.......|
|By Sharon from Sullivan, Missouri |
|"Max" basically has no learning curve. Just plug it in, follow a few simple set up steps and you're ready to download and transfer designs. I can't say enough about Sewforless.com. Their service is fantastic! My order was placed online on a Sunday evening. One of their friendly reps called me on Monday morning with a question about my order and I received each of several items on Wednesday. My order was accurate, complete, priced right, and personal. My experiences with them has never been like doing business with a lot of .com's. I highly recommend them and the "MAX"|
| Amazing Box Max|
|By Pam from Scio, Oregon |
|I am so dissappointed is this product. It is not easy, easy, easy. It is very difficult to select your art. You cannot double click on the art photo, like you can in the original Amazing Box and have it go to the write box for transferring.. I wish I could return this item, but once you open it, that is that..|
| Amazing Box Max with Singer XL1000 card and adapter|
|By Wendy from Rigolet, Newfoundland and Labrador |
|The Amazing Box Max is kind of amazing. It really can work with many different cards and design types. I am using it for Singer XL1000 and therefore need to use a card adapter. It can be hit and miss getting the card in just right. Many times there are problems reading it and I have to be putting it in and out. I haven't figured out why the colors are distorted on many of my designs either. But when it works, it's a great little machine for the money.|
| Awesome Highly Recommended|
|By Vada from Monterey Keys, Outside North America |
|Got computer daughter to install after contacting support who responded almost IMMEDIATLY (issues with Vista), I live in Australia and did not expect a reply for a few days. Anyway, whatever she did, it opens in my 4D Embroidery so I now have all my Brother, Pfaff and Janome 8000 cards in my 4D. Christmas came early for me.
|By Susan from Withee, Wisconsin |
|Had a little trouble finding the right associations, but after that was fabulous. It is so easy to put CDs into the Brother blank cards. I can't wait for winter to come so I can spend all my time working with this. It is so great and handy. And Customer service for it is awesome too!|