Dies are for use with the AccuQuilt GO! Fabric Cutter & GO! Baby Fabric Cutter
The new GO! Rose of Sharon die by Sharon Pederson is an exclusive design for the GO! Fabric Cutter. The GO! Rose of Sharon die cuts five sizes of roses, two leaves and three sizes of circles. This design is perfect for Baltimore Album quilts, wedding or anniversary-themed quilts, apparel, gift tags, home decor and much more!. Item may ship directly from the vendor.
Cuts one each 3"W x 3"H (7 cm x 7 cm), 2 1/2"W x 2 1/2"H (6 cm x 6 cm), 2"W x 2"H (5 cm x 5 cm), 1 1/2"W x 1 1/2"H (4 cm x 4 cm) and 1"W x 1"H (3 cm x 3 cm) roses, 2 1/2"W x 1 1/16"H (6 cm x 3 cm) and 1 1/2"W x 5/8"H (4 cm x 2 cm) leaves and 1" (3 cm), 3/4" (2 cm) and 1/2" (1 cm) circles.
Use 5" x 10" cutting mat (55110).
Warranty: AccuQuilt GO! dies are guaranteed for one year.
Storage: 5" x 10" Die Board (13 cm x 25 cm)
Organize GO! dies with AccuQuilt GO! Die Storage Rack (55115).
Care & Maintenance: Use adhesive lint roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads imbedded between blades and foam. It's normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting mats that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- For fast applique, apply fusible web to fabrics, then cut shapes with dies.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Sharon is an international quilting instructor, an author of five best-selling books, and the producer of Nine Patch Media; selling instructional DVDs featuring top North American Quilters.
AccuQuilt is a proud supporter of the Alzheimer's Art Quilt Initiative.