Features & Specifications
Please Note: Because this is an aerosol product, 505 can only be shipped via UPS Ground to the lower 48 states.
Description: A temporary adhesive excellent for use in embroidery because there will be no needle gum-up. Use for appliqué, adhering backing to garments, and positioning difficult-to-hoop items.
SAVE ALMOST 50% OFF LIST WHEN YOU BUY A CASE OF 12!
- Does not gum up sewing needles
- No mist
- Avoids extra stiffness from fusible interfacing.
- Eliminates sticky hands.
- Odorless and colorless.
- Will not make the quilt top sticky if applied to back of pattern.
- Won't spot fabric or foundation material.
- Baste quilt layers quickly and easily.
- Cleans up with soap and water.
- Fabric can be dry-cleaned.
- Outstanding for machine applique, quilting, and embroidery.
- Can be used to baste quilt layers in preparation for quilting.
- Excellent when used with tear-away continuous machine quilting patterns.
- Holds the stabilizing interface in place for machine embroidery.
- Does not spot fabric or transfer onto the foundation material.
- Environmentally friendly - contains no fluorocarbons.
SUPER SAVER ITEM. NO FURTHER DISCOUNT GIVEN.
Log in to create a review
| 505 temporary adhesive spray, 17 oz can|
|By Maire from Murrysville, Pennsylvania |
|Wonderful product, I use it for basting quilts, couldn't be without it. I ordered the 12 can case|
| By Sheryl from Nebraska|
|By Sheryl from Kearney, Nebraska |
|I love this product and use it everyday. I could not believe the price so I purchased a 12 can case! That should hold me for a while! My local quilt shop sells it for over twice the price per can! It is perfect for machine embroidery!|
| 505 temporary adhesive, 12 can case|
|By Marilyn from Spirit Lake, Iowa |
|I love this spray. It is a finer spray than the competition. I asked my friends if they wanted to try it and sold 7 of them! I use it nearly every day for embroidery and putting quilts together.
| 505 temp. spray|
|By Aline from Norwich, Connecticut |
|I love this product and the price I get from Sewforless. Both are superior. I never liked basting my quilts and now I don't have to. I was hesitant at first when I tried it on a bigger quilt but now I am sold and am selling other quilters in my quilt guild on the product. Thank you.|
© 2000 - 2012 American Sewing Machine, Inc. & Sewforless.com ...Where Stitchers Come First
Sewforless.com is not responsible for typographical errors or omissions relating to pricing, copy, photography or application. In the event of a pricing error Sewforless.com will contact you via email, phone or fax with the correct pricing information.